Please fill in the following information, and we will get back to you shortly.
Please read the following Explanation of the personal information acquisition, and agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
Explanation of the personal information acquisition
Nikkei BP Consulting adheres to the applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding protection of personal information in acquiring and handling personal information as described below.
1. Name of the business operator
Nikkei BP Consulting, Inc.
2. Administrator of personal information
Nikkei BP Consulting Personal Information Administrator
(Please address to the contact information.)
3. Purpose of utilization of personal information
(1) For providing products and services that have been purchased/ registered
(2) For distributing direct mails and questionnaires, etc.
(3) For administrative communications/responses to inquiries
4. Provision of personal information to third party
In cases in which personal information is to be provided to a third party, we inform the related customers of the name of the company/organization that will receive such information and what sort of information will be specifically provided to them, and obtain consent from them. Also, on third party provision, we record the dates of the offering, the names of the third party and the customers themselves and items of personal data etc. and save the record for the term specified in law.
5. Outsourcing of tasks handling personal information
There are some cases in which we outsource a requisite level of tasks handling personal information to companies that have concluded a non-disclosure agreement with us.
6. When personal information is not disclosed
There might be a limitation to services we are able to provide to individuals whose personal information is not disclosed.
7. Acquisition of personal information in a way that is not easily recognizable to users
It is possible that we automatically acquire users' access information to Nikkei BP Consulting website and other online services through their IP address, Cookie, web beacon, etc.
8. Anonymously processed information
In making anonymously processed information, we process the relevant personal information according to the requirements set by personal information protection committee regulations, and disclose items of personal information included in the relevant anonymously processed information through the Internet in making and providing the information to the third party.
9. Handling of personal information of residents in the EU and the United Kingdom
In compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the equivalent laws of the United Kingdom, we manage personal information of those residing in the EU (European Union including Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) and the United Kingdom in an appropriate manner.
Nikkei BP Consulting Help Desk
Address: 4-3-12 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8308 Japan
Please see the following URL for the Nikkei BP Consulting 's Personal Information Protection Policy.